International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Scrapping Survivor, again!

I'm not going to beg for votes again, but the final poll is up.  I don't think any of the layouts are so horrible that I'd get really angry if they won ;) so I'm a bit more zen about it.  Big big thanks to everyone who voted for me last time! :)

update:

She must have special permissions on the thread.  She said the voting would be "different" but didn't say how so she must be restricting it to people who were in the contest.  That's all I can figure.  No biggie, since as I said I was not begging for votes anyway.

If you're just curious, you can see the layouts here.  And if that link doesn't work, then I have no flipping idea.  

Re: Scrapping Survivor, again!

• Melaina25, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

?Transatlantic Blonde?
    it's called a kilt, he's scottish
  • imageMelaina25:

Melaina25, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

This.

• Same problem here with both links.
  • She must have special permissions on the thread.  The links are both absolutely correct.  She said the voting would be "different" but didn't say how so she must be restricting it to people who were in the contest.  That's all I can figure.  No biggie, since as I said I was not begging for votes anyway.

If you're just curious, you can see the layouts here.  And if that link doesn't work, then I have no flipping idea. 

• Those are all pretty amazing!  FI always says he'd have to keep working no matter what if he won any amount of money because he'd spend it in a year. ha.
  • I got the same message as Melania! I'm bummed, I'd love to see them and I want to vote for you...
  • I updated the first post so people don't have to read the whole thread to get to the good link.   My bad!