Northern California Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Ok so who's here and whatcha doin'

Im gettin ready to get ready to go out for "girls" night in honor of SATC.

Re: Ok so who's here and whatcha doin'

• I'm here.  I should be organizing my house, but I have a headache, so I'm sitting here surfing the net.
  • Have fun! I'm working on cover letters and a lesson plan. And distracting myself Wink...
  • I am sitting on my couch after a fun afternoon up in Chico with Patty and DH's relatives. We went shopping, and Patty has LOTS of fabric to cut for my quilt. There is no one home so I am relaxing in my pjs watching CSI reruns. :)
  • I am doing laundry, making a grocery list, and wondering where on earth I misplaced those boxes of checks I just ordered...

I'm so exciting! DH and I are going grocery shopping in a bit though, we're out food! Good thing Rebekkah and I had lunch out today or I would have been chewing on some stale bread since that's all we have left from before we on vacation!

Have fun on your girls night out! 

• I'm here, watching Andromeda Strain which was on A&E last week.
  • LuckyCAGal and I are sitting here watching 27 Dresses.
  • That's cool that she came over to stay with you!  How was the party?

• DH and I just got home from dinner at E & O Trading Co. and now we're making drinks and settling in to watch a movie?image
    James & Lauren ~ 9/22/07 * Expecting our first ~9/10/11 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image Mrs.BoomBoom:

That's cool that she came over to stay with you!  How was the party?

Yeah, she came over after work. The party is going ok. My ex and his girlfriend were here for a few hours so he helped me BBQ. Megan is so high strung and loud tonight...lol. The 3 boys are upstairs watching Juno and the girls are doing a craft project.

• I just logged on about 20 min. ago...I'm at my sister's babysitting and waiting for her to get home so I could head up to SAC. I spent the whole afternoon and evening with my nieces. I'm loving it right now, I spoiled them rotten, we played so much, sang to them, read, and just hung out.

shh, I even rocked them to sleep - something my sister doesn't do anymore (not very often anyway).  (don't tell). Smile

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Angel Baby - 5/22/2010 @ 13 weeks. Always in our hearts.
  • The boys are watching Juno? That's weird, I thought it was kind of a chick flick. I loved 27 Dresses!
  • image patty&nick:
    The boys are watching Juno? That's weird, I thought it was kind of a chick flick. I loved 27 Dresses!
    '

The boys love Juno.