Orange County Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Y_L and fellow karaoke enthusiasts:

So I guess Hubs and his best friend were at Dave and Busters at the Block last night to go shoot some pool- when they realize they have Kareoke going on. ?J and M being the hams that they are decide to grab their beer and go sing. Turns out that show "Finish ?the Lyrics" was doing auditions for the show!

?J made it as a finalist and ?is going to the taping next week!?

Long story short, they're auditioning people every Thursday in June there and H wants to get a group together for next Thursday. Besides the auditioning part hubs says its really a fun time even if you don't want to audition.?

?

The?Karaoke?is done similar to the game show and what not. Pretty Cool!

?Hubs, J and his wife and I will be going back next week possibly with some more friends and I'm further opening the invitation.

?

Y_L :this is sooooo right up you and Marianne's alley. You should come.?

?

Re: Y_L and fellow karaoke enthusiasts: