Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Ouch!

I rolled my ankle yesterday and now sporadically it is hurting.  How am I so supposed to get my dance on with a bum ankle tomorrow. I'm going to go load up on some drugs.  It's really pissing me off cuz I want to go to the gym.  UGH!

Re: Ouch!

• Maybe you can start a new dance trend, call it "The Hobble" since you will be hobbling around. Plus if the wedding has free booze, you will feel no pain.
  • that stinks!  I hurt my knee cap yesterday running up the stairs, I have no idea how I did it, but it hurts!  I feel your pain!
  • Sure you can, just do "The Sprain" a la Saved by the Bell! It was a hit at the Max!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • True! there will be plenty of booze.  So You are right. I just have a ton of stuff to do today and no time to deal with this. 
  • Be careful dancing though, especially with the booze, you might hurt it more and not even know it!

• I was just going to suggest Lisa Turtle's "Sprain"!  She won a contest with those moves.

[url="http://crosscountrysquared.blogspot.com/"] My blog[/url]
  • I hear Dustin Diamond is really hurting for cash.  You can probably get him to make an appearance even!

I've got some Ace bandages if you need them!

;)

• I was thinking Saved by the bell as well.... LOL.
    Tied the knot: 6.19.04 Mommy to 3 awesome kids: Maren 3/06, Tommy 12/07 amd Kolbe 8/09
  • njh514njh514 member
    You're tuff. You'll be fine.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers