Married Life
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Regulars POLL.

Tell us all something most of us would never know about you.

1. I am a very good artist. I can really draw, and paint.

2. I miss Stella.

Re: Regulars POLL.

•  I can wiggle my ears

eta: also I am crazy good at construction work- I have framed out walls, hung drywall, taken down walls, re-formica'ed desks- I love power tools. The sawzall is a personal favorite. I even like saying it- sawzall, sawzall, sawzall.

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2czaiyt.jpg[/IMG]
  • 1. My father is a coal miner.

2. I am very flexible for a chubby person.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1.  I suck at accessorizing

2.  I miss Archer

• Aww, this makes me happy.  And I miss you too! 

I am not a regular anymore, but I'll answer this anyway.

1.  I am a trained mime.

2.  I am prone to panic attacks.

So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

• 1. I eat my eggs with maple syrup

2. I lose everything?

?

that's all I got. ?I even tell you girls when I fart, so it is surprising that I even have something to say here.?

• 1.  I used to work with my dad on his commercial fishing boat off the coast of Oregon when I was a teenager.

2.  I skipped the 3rd grade.

Forget-Me-Nots: Alaska State Flower
  • 1) I have really good upper body strength, have since I was a little kid.?

2) I can sing, Alto II, but rarely do due to terrible stage fright. ?

Photobucket
  • yeah.... I got nothin.
  • 1. I have a wonderful laugh. If I do say so myself.

2. When I was in my early years of highschool, I wasnt sure I ever wanted kids. Imagine that? ;)

3. I can build a better fire-be it in the fireplace or bonfire-than anyone you've ever met in your life.

4. I can do electrical work.

5. I used to have my nipples peirced. 

Who said you only wanted 2?!?!?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1.  If I had to choose a different profession, I would go to culinary school.

2.  I'm dying to move closer to where I work simply for the fact that it will make it easier for me to work out regularly.  (The 2 hour commute kills my energy now.)

I love my life.
    imageimageimage
    Total workouts from 2006-2009: 33 Total workouts in 2010: 100
    Goal 2011: Work out 10+ times/month every month.
    2011 totals: 223 days, 281 workouts, 249 yoga classes
    2011 Goal Progress Breakdown (Updated 10/4)
  • Um, am I a regular?

I've had plastic surgery.

• imageGhostofZeldaFitzgerald:

Aww, this makes me happy.  And I miss you too! 

WHA?

• imageTambcat:
    yeah.... I got nothin.

LOL!?

• imagefloyd.bamker:
    imageGhostofZeldaFitzgerald:

WHA?

huh?  I'm confused.

• imageTambcat:
    yeah.... I got nothin.

I am also unable to come up with anything new.  Damn me and my openbookness.  Angry

• 1. I had a beanie baby collection in high school.  I still have tubs of them in my parents' storage unit.  I can't bring myself to give them up.

2. I almost drowned when I was about 8 years old.  I took me a good two years to get back in the pool.

• 1. I wear dresses only when i absolutely  have to

2. since having kids there is not one thing on my body that I am comfortable with

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/zvalxk.jpg[/IMG]
  • I think I might be ok if I never get pg.  It would be hard, but DH and I have a good life and we're happy together just the two of us.

I still bong beers.  But usually only at Ravens tailgates.

The day I left was just my beginning.
  • 1. I've read all of Jane Austen's novels.

2. I can say all the Old Testament books of the Bible in order. lol.?

• Oh! okay, here's something:

According to my parents, I was scared of cats as a toddler.

• I am hiring a running coach. Is that lame?

I will be 30 when I finally graduate from college. I am sure that is flameful. But I am paying cash as I go. ??

• imageGhostofZeldaFitzgerald:
    imagefloyd.bamker:

WHA?

huh?  I'm confused.

well - someone said, "I miss Stellas" and someone else said, "I miss Archer"...  so which one are you?

• I got the second highest ACT score at my high school.  (It was a 33.  I never liked the b!tch who got the 35.)

• imagefloyd.bamker:
    imagefloyd.bamker:

WHA?

huh?  I'm confused.

well - someone said, "I miss Stellas" and someone else said, "I miss Archer"...  so which one are you?

Archer?

Previous posts include coming back from vacay and sending her assistant out for ice cream... I don't think Stellas had an assistant, but completely plausible that Archer did.

I love my life.
    imageimageimage
    Total workouts from 2006-2009: 33 Total workouts in 2010: 100
    Goal 2011: Work out 10+ times/month every month.
    2011 totals: 223 days, 281 workouts, 249 yoga classes
    2011 Goal Progress Breakdown (Updated 10/4)
  • 1. I can be a bit of a voyeur.  I like to stare out my window in the dark and catch people in their kitchens... cleaning up... taking their pills... whatever!  A dark night and a bright light on in your house, and i'm probably sneaking a peek. 

• HAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm neither.  I'm an idiot on drugs.  I misread Aance's post and thought it was to me.

I'm an illiterate loser.

lol x 1,000,000

• (testing to see if this brings back LTD....)

I gave Johnny Depp a piece of gum once.....

lol.

ok for real.

1. To entertain my family at reunions and such, I use to do lip sync and dance to Madonna and Debbie Gibson. There are videos floating around and I fear they will end up on youtube thanks to some sassy cousins. Milli Vannili had nothing on me. ; )

2. We are going to TTC #2 in February~!! It's weird to finally have a date for that.

someecards.com - You're like the Comic Sans in a world of Times New Roman.
  • 1.  I once left the country and didn't tell anyone except my friend who lived across the hall.  My dad and the police showed up at my apartment at 3am a few days after I left to break down the door.

2.  I got caught shoplifiting a keychain on the boardwalk when I was 12.

• My hunger is insatiable when I am pregnant.

It's lame, but it's all I can think about as I'm sitting here starving even as I'm eating my second soft pretzel (thank God for whomever brought them into the office today!) and even after eating two breakfasts this morning.

Emily Suzanne 11.29.2007 | Kate Josephine 4.3.2010 | D&E 10w6d 9.5.2012 | EDD 8.17.2013
  • I'm thinking about going back to school to get a Phd.

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/255tjpx.jpg[/IMG]