Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Friends of James Oneal Fundraiser

There is a checker at my local Safeway (Kingsgate) who is disfigured and they are doing a big fundraising to get money for the reconstructive surgery.

He is the nicest guy - he is actually my favorite checker  :)   and this would be such a good thing for him.

Anyways - the story has been run on CNN nationwide, and on local TV channels, so hopefully he will get his surgery soon.

http://friendsofjamesoneal.blogspot.com/

just if you feel like donating....

Re: Friends of James Oneal Fundraiser

• I just read the story on Komotv.  I think its awesome.  I will definitely donate I love to donate to causes like this!
    DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
  • Wow! I'd never heard this story, but I have seen him before when I used to live up in Kirkland and do my grocery shopping up that way. Thanks for sharing!