Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Wow Nordstrom WOW

Anyone else think its excessive to ship 1 pair of hanky pankys in a box this large???

Re: Wow Nordstrom WOW

• I would be surprised... but all of the companies do that. I get boxes that size for one lipstick from sephora.
    image"I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble." -John Wayne
  • oh! and lemme know how you like them... i'm thinking of trying them out.
    image"I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble." -John Wayne
  • Thanks for showing us your panties!!Stick out tongue
    DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
  • LOL, great use of materials..
    Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • Lizzle, u can see my panties anytime :)
  • PV tomorrow will be Hanky Panky Trail Run day! I will give you a full update either tomorrow evening or Saturday!Stick out tongue
  • okay, i'm looking forward to it!

and liz, you know you like it! ;o)

• Funny thing just happend.....Scott must have looked inside the nordies shipping box and saw the shipping reciept...He just yelled up the stairs....

"Hun, do you think you paid enough for ONE pair of underwear? I could have bought 10 for that price"

ha ha ha

• I love them :-)

a tip (if you end up liking them) the "seasonal" colors the have to discontinue can be found at the rack for $8.

• and back to the topic of the actual post... yeah it's crazy, but at least they didn't pack them in tissue, bubble wrap, and then pack them in peanuts (Macy's (wedding channel) registries items were the WORST at over packaging).
  • You know it PV and Dubbs Wink 
    DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
  • thanks for the tip maui!

dubbs you can also stock up at the anniversary sale, they go on sale 3 for $30ish...which is a steal when they are ~$20/ea

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers