Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Victor Cafe-where they sing opera -any good??

hi from the nj board.  i am going to philadelphia with my dh and 2 boys under age 2 for the weekend. thinking about going to this restaurant for dinner, hoping the singing will keep my older boy entertained. any reviews?? any other suggestions ???? 

Victor Cafe 1303 Dickinson St Philadelphia

Re: Victor Cafe-where they sing opera -any good??

• i went two years ago for my bday. it was so much fun! it was seriously the BEST happy birthday redition i have ever heard.
  • I went several years ago and the whole group had a grea time and the singing was great but I didn't like my entree choice.  $36 for 6 scallops.  That's it.  $6 per scallop.  Not even a bed of rice with that entree. Just avoid that one. Enjoy!

• We love the place and go at least twice a year.  It is our "go-to place" when OOTers come in.

It is a little pricey for toddlers, though. JMHO

L'isle Sur la Sorgue, Provence

• I'm a big fan.  If you wnat something just as good, but a little elss informal with the kiddos (plus a little cheaper), Franco and Luigi's around the corner does the same thing.  Plus, it is BYOB, which is great if you are a booze hound like we are.
    Baby Numbers 11.8.10 The Sequel on or around 10.13.12
  • I couldn't imagine bringing 2 kids under the age of 2 to Victor Caf?.

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/mjodh1.jpg[/IMG] Hi Francey!