Des Moines Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**Buzzeroo**

First of all, Cohen is a doll in every picture...he is so dang photogenic :)  Also, I saw that he had an ear infection...how did he handle that?  I feel so bad for babies that get ear infections because I hear it is such a horrible pain...I have never had one, but I can't even imagine.  Ella just got checkout today and after having 3 months of continuous ear infection we are finally clear...still a little sore, but no more fluid so she will get re-checked in another 3 weeks to make sure it is GONE and then hopefully we are good and don't have to "talk" about the possibility of tubes again...it is no fun!  I sure hope Cohen is doing better...he is so cute and always looks happy!

Re: **Buzzeroo**

• He was a real trooper when he had an ear infection. I just felt like a terrible mom for missing the symptoms. After several days of fussiness, he got a fever and became really clingy and whiny. So when we finally brought him to the doctor, I wondered how many days of agony I could have spared him if I would have been more astute. Luckily the meds made an amazing difference in just one day. And I'm very grateful that he made it over 8 months with no ear infections.

Thanks for the compliments. Ella is pretty darn cute too... the little super achiever!

Happy mom to two sweet, silly boys: Cohen age 4, AJ age 2.