Phoenix Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Landscape Design

DH and I will be moving to Peoria, AZ in Oct/Nov and we are looking for a landscape design company to help us landscape our back yard for our new home.  Any suggestions?

Re: Landscape Design

• I got some cards and literature at a home and garden show a little while ago. Lemme go find some numbers. Hopefully someone else will have real life recommendations for us both?

If I don't write back soon, email me. Sometimes the puppies thuroughly distract me.

midn_sue at yahoo.com

• Hi!

My husband has his own side business doing landscaping. Several of the girls that use to be on here my husband has done some sort of yard care, landscaping for them....trim trees, trim bushes, lay sod, lay rock, ect. If your interested in speaking with us and want more info, you can e-mail us at [email protected]

Thanks!

Alea

? Caleb Michael ? 01/23/08 ? 9lbs 12oz ? 23 inches ? Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image
  • I work for a custom stone company in scottsdale and we've worked with creative environments and aridscape, you can find them online.

HTH

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Creative Environments, Aridscapes, Enchanted Gardens, Coy Landscape, Elite Landscape, Keven's Landscape, McKewoen Landscape are all big players.  There are lots of little guys here, too, who do a great job.  Go to Ewing Irrigation, Horizon, John Deere Landscapes or Sprinkler World and ask for a recommendation.
  • My husband is one of those little guys that does a great job as well....most if his clints are all by referral!
    ? Caleb Michael ? 01/23/08 ? 9lbs 12oz ? 23 inches ? Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image