November 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

So, who's here and what ya up to?-Edited

2»

Re: So, who's here and what ya up to?-Edited

• I am here! I'm feeling pretty good for the first time in a long time so I may actually sleep tonight! HOORAY! But I want to exhaust myself first so I'm up late (woooo midnight on a friday, I'm a rule breaker!)

I feel like I'm the only person on earth who hated Family Guy. And it's not like I have a mature sense of humor . . . I laugh at jokes a 5-year old would think were lame. I guess I find it obvious . . . but I usually find obvious humor funny too. For example, the nacho cheese joke is one of my favorites.

I just finished watching Harry Potter 5. I think we'll see 6 this weekend. I think I will start a thread about the lack of hot older male actors in the Harry Potter movies. 

• image Karrey31:
    image code_8:

I feel the need to share. 

Pat and I were at Pier 1 the other day and they have chinese yo-yo's.  I tagged him in the eye from across the table. I almost threw up I was laughing so hard.  He however did not find it that funny.

This is fantastic.  I dont care if P didnt think it was funny. 

Pier 1 was my very first job.  There was a dude that used to stand outside and yank his wang by my car.  I should have tagged him in the eye with a chinese yo-yo.

HAAAAAAA!!! WTH! that is beyond creepy!

• image JackandCassie:

I feel like I'm the only person on earth who hated Family Guy. And it's not like I have a mature sense of humor . . . I laugh at jokes a 5-year old would think were lame. I guess I find it obvious . . . but I usually find obvious humor funny too. For example, the nacho cheese joke is one of my favorites.

You are not alone.  I hate that show.  Creepy football headed baby.

• Okay, I have joined in the drinking.  I am sitting here with the lights off, laptop on and now have a glass of pineapple juice with Malibu.
  • image code_8:
    image JackandCassie:

Aw. I think we may be soul mates. At least humor wise. 

• image JackandCassie:
    image code_8:
    image JackandCassie:

my favorite joke:  I can never tell it without laughing until I cry

There's this sea monster and he eats 20 ships carrying potatoes.  Why did he eat so many?

Because you can't eat one potatoship.     Sorry I even snort when I type it out...

• image code_8:
    image JackandCassie:

I hate that show too.

• oh and I'm not allowed to tell that joke in public anymore because it is soooo bad.
  • image code_8:
    image JackandCassie:
    image code_8:
    image JackandCassie:

There's this sea monster and he eats 20 ships carrying potatoes.  Why did he eat so many?

Because you can't eat one potatoship.     Sorry I even snort when I type it out...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it. Oh, I'm going to tell it to my husband tomorrow and he's going to avoid talking to me all morning because of it. AMAZING.

My favorite jokes:

Q: What's green and has wheels?

A: Grass. I lied about the wheels part.

And this one I got from the back of Boys Life magazine, so that just tells you how cool it is - 

A neutron walks into a bar and orders a drink. The waiter brings it over to him and the neutron asks, "How much do I owe you?" And the waiter replies, "For you Mr. Neutron - there's no charge."

I laugh my ass off when I tell that joke. 

• image JackandCassie:
    image code_8:
    image JackandCassie:
    image code_8:
    image JackandCassie:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it. Oh, I'm going to tell it to my husband tomorrow and he's going to avoid talking to me all morning because of it. AMAZING.

My favorite jokes:

And this one I got from the back of Boys Life magazine, so that just tells you how cool it is - 

A neutron walks into a bar and orders a drink. The waiter brings it over to him and the neutron asks, "How much do I owe you?" And the waiter replies, "For you Mr. Neutron - there's no charge."

I am so getting an eye rolling when I tell both of those jokes. LOL!!!!!

• image code_8:
    image JackandCassie:
    image code_8:
    image JackandCassie:
    image code_8:
    image JackandCassie:

My favorite jokes:

I am so getting an eye rolling when I tell both of those jokes. LOL!!!!!

I love it all!

• Sweetsarah  - how did your rhubarb pie turn out?
  • image code_8:
    Sweetsarah  - how did your rhubarb pie turn out?

It looks great. I haven't tried it yet. My ILs took us out for supper and I am stuffed... Smile