Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

First road trip with both girls

We took DD to the Telluride Bluegrass Festival last year when I was about 12 weeks pg. That is no short drive but tomorrow we begin our journey to northern ID for a week. We are stopping north of SLC to see family for 2 days, which is almost a 1/2 way point, but it will be quite the trek!

It's been nice to be home (i.e. not working now) and have time to think and prepare but I am nervous for sure! I mean even I haven't been in the car this long for many many years! The car will be packed complete with the dog in the back. Wish us luck!! 

My beautiful girls: Hadley 9.28.06, Emmerson 11.29.08 and Pilar 2.07.11, born premature at 33.3 weeks.

Re: First road trip with both girls

• Good luck with the drive!  I was thinking of you guys when I talked to Sarah on the road today.  I hope it goes smoothly and that the girls are easy on ya!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Good luck and have fun!
  • good luck! when my SIL took her 2 kids on their first car trip from CO to Michigan she bought a bunch of little toys from the dollar store & ever so often she would give them a new toy. Kept them entertained & kept her sane!
    "Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?" DD 9/22/03 Our little sassypants! DS 4/10/10 My little man is growing so fast
  • d.fd.f member
    Good Luck!

DS 09/08

i-QrTjQpv-L.jpg</p

• Good luck and have a great trip!
    ~Alyssa~
    Isabella and Caitlin
    Wheee!
    Our Blog