Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

F/U Quitting my job/Mortgage(kinda short vent)

I talked to the bank and if I quit my job we lose our loan. They don't count K's income since his orders are less than 12 months. So after a long talk with K(Thank God we got that) and weighing the different options we decided that I will put off school. He almost cried, it breaks his heart to make me sacrafice it, but I'd rather get our condo, school will always be there. I will stay at my job until he comes home and then I'm out. I will find something else(I applied for a Mall Cop job...Paul Blart anyone?) and take some shooting, self defense, and do lots of workouts to build my resume. This also put off TTC since our agreement was after I finished school. So I'm going to talk the to dr on Monday about BC, which may in turn help my health issues.

I just keep telling myself this is a blessing in disguise. God made this happen for a reason. *sigh* I'm going to just throw a pity party with some beer, food and cheesy TV. Thanks for letting me vent.

Re: F/U Quitting my job/Mortgage(kinda short vent)

• Aww hun. Everything happens for a reason I like to think. Maybe the reason isnt clear till later but its there.

Ive got cookies... want one?

[IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r210/headae85/this-rabbit-takes-no-shit1.jpg[/IMG]
  • Well congratulations on the condo!  I know it can be hard to be patient and wait for the things you want most but as you said, I always think things happen for a reason.  Enjoy learning how to subdue your opponents! 
  • image headae85:

Aww hun. Everything happens for a reason I like to think. Maybe the reason isnt clear till later but its there.

Yes please...... I'm trying to figure out dinner, you're going to spoil my appetite ;)

• Awww I know that this must be hard but things really do happen the way God wants them to. Like you said school will always be there and your H isnt too far off from being home! So yay and try to cheer up. You evening sounds nice.
  • image ladystout:
    image headae85:

Aww hun. Everything happens for a reason I like to think. Maybe the reason isnt clear till later but its there.

Yes please...... I'm trying to figure out dinner, you're going to spoil my appetite ;)

Hehe. Theyre chocolate chip!

[IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r210/headae85/this-rabbit-takes-no-shit1.jpg[/IMG]
  • I can definitely say that the biggest blessings usually come when you throw your hands up, stop thinking about things and just go with a decision.  Keep us updated hun and know we are always here.
    [IMG]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii128/smailey18/ryadditeacups-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii128/smailey18/macismile-1.jpg[/IMG]
  • I know you are frustrated -- but you are looking for the positive in all of this. Keep your head up! Oh, and vent all you want that's what friends (who get it) are for!!
  • I am so sorry. However, congrats on the new place. I believe god has a plan and their is always a reason for everything. I hope everything works out okay!?

Also, can you go to school part time? Maybe you can take one class and still go to work. That is what I am doing.

?

• image artistkitty:

I am so sorry. However, congrats on the new place. I believe god has a plan and their is always a reason for everything. I hope everything works out okay! 

Also, can you go to school part time? Maybe you can take one class and still go to work. That is what I am doing.

Nope. Stayin at my job means lots of travel, I won't be able to dedicate the time or effort to it. That's why I'm bummed