Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Has anyone seen "The Ugly Truth"?

Re: Has anyone seen "The Ugly Truth"?

• Haven't seen it yet but have plans to see it next week!

It looks fun - but could be one of those movies where all the good parts are in the trailer

• DH and I laughed our beds off...

DH just said "I enjoyed it.. it is worth seeing... And he speaks alot of truth so ladies listen up...."
    LOL

I enoyed it and would say see it; we found it hilarious

• I went to see it last weekend with my mom and best friend. We all had a great time. The critics went on and on about the language and how horrible it was. There was language, but if you've seen any Seth Rogen movie, then you'll be fine. There were alot of other funny parts not in the trailers.

It's definitely worth it.

Our answered prayer, Emilie Helen

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, Provera+FSH+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    My Blog
    My Chart

• I hope it's worth it!! I really want to see it! DH and I are thinking of going this week sometime.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image Visit The Nest!
  • I watched it with my mom and sister today, we all agreed it was entertaining. Of course, Gerard Butler on a big screen helps matters.
  • I went to see it last night - it was pretty funny, but not overly hilarious.