Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What do you keep in your...

corner wall cabinet in your kitchen? You know the really deep one that is weird shaped.

My kitchen is over flowing with stuff, so I'm trying to figure out the best solution. 

Right now I have adult drinking glasses (bottom self), coffe cups and to go coffee cups (lower middle), random plastic cups the dh won't part with and water bottles (upper middle), and cream and sugar bowl (top self). 

DS #1 5.5.07 DS #2 12.3.08 DD 5.21.11

Re: What do you keep in your...

• Mine is high and really deep. So it's a huge PITA.

On the top shelf I can't reach I have extra bowls, my food chopper, a pineapple corer. Random crap I use like once a year.

On the second shelf I store pasta and sauces. The jars get shoved to the back sometimes but I know they're there so they get used. It also works great for those longer pasta boxes and my taller tupperware with noodles.

The third and bottom shelf I have the cereal bars, fruit snacks, Carnation instant breakfast and the toaster.

• My dad installed a lazy susan in his. Its where he keeps all his spices and baking stuff. Its a great idea since it is so hard to reach in the back of that thing.

[IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r210/headae85/this-rabbit-takes-no-shit1.jpg[/IMG]
  • I have my tupperware scattered about in that shelf.  It is a project on my to-do list. I probably could get a whole lot more use out of this deep shelf if I got it organized! Indifferent
  • ditto on the lazy susan

On the bottom I have all the pots and pans

Still undecided about the top.

• I keep my pots and pans on the bottom. It's the only cabinet big enough for my big stock pot. I also hide a few cleaning products that I use daily up there because I don't want my daughter to get them. I hide my George Foreman and crock pot up top because I rarely use them and the shelf is too high for me to use without a step ladder!
  • this is me jealous of your cabinet, no matter what shape it is! I only have two (shallow) upper cabinets and two lower cabinets....needless to say we hang lots of things! Pot rack, knife magnet strip...