Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Mrs_Sarah

I just read your pet peeve post.  I have two suggestions for you:

1.  Move yoru garbage can to a different location everyday so that they have to look around for it.  Maybe they will get the point.  If not, it will at leasst mess with them a bit :)

2.  Clinique Lash Power Mascara, long wearing formula.  By far the best mascara ever!  It doesn't smudge, run or smear.  I even wore it to a funeral where I did some pretty serious crying and it still stayed put.  $20 well spent!

Re: Mrs_Sarah

• Just getting back from weekend - I must have just missed this before signing off!

Great idea about the garbage can, but I fear if I do that, they simply won't empty it... but it might work

Thanks for the mascara rec! I'm a big fan of the one I already use, it's just for that minute when it's setting is always when I seem to sneeze lately. But could def use something that holds up (better) as I am getting more emotional lately!