Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

My Mom was just diagnosed with Uterine cancer :-(

She went for a D & C on Tuesday and got the biopsy result this morning.  Unfortunately it looks like the cysts that they removed from the fallopian tubes are cancerous.  She has to go in for a complete hyserectomy ASAP, so we're all praying that it hasn't already spread past the fallopian tubes and uterus.

Since I'm not sure if my mom wants any of our friends and family to know yet, please don't post anything regarding this on my Facebook page. Since I know how wonderful and supportive all of you are, I just wanted to share this horrible news someone.

Re: My Mom was just diagnosed with Uterine cancer :-(

• I am so sorry to hear this and am sending all my best wishes to you and your family.

• CBLCBL member

Oh Betty, I'm so sorry.  I'll be thinking of you and your mom and hope she gets through this quickly and that it hasn't spread.

My aunt just went through this a few months ago and is doing really well now.  They caught it before it spread and she didn't even need chemo or radiation.  I hope your mom's treatment is as successful.

• I'm so sorry :( I hope she's okay!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So sorry to hear this......  I hope that she will be okay.
  • I am so sorry. I was really concerned when I saw your FB status. I am thinking about your mom, and hoping that the surgery is a success. Do they think she'll have to undergo any further treatment or are they going to wait until after surgery?
  • I'm really sorry to hear this Betty. I'll keep your mom in my thoughts. Like you said, hopefully they have caught it early enough.

hugs

• I am very sorry to hear this.
    My fingers are crossed that it is early and all is well;
    I will keep your you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

• Oh Betty, how awful. :(
    I am so sorry! I am praying and sending positive vibes that the cancer will be easily removed. Hugs to you and your mom!

• I am really sorry :( that is good she is able to get into surgery really soon, hopefully it has not spread and everything will turn out ok. I'll be thinking of you and your mom!
  • Oh Gosh Betty I am so sorry.
    Proud Mama to two sweet kiddos.
  • I am so sorry Betty :( Hopefully it has not spread - I will be thinking of you and your mom. Big hugs.
  • Betty I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. My heart goes out to you and your family.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh Betty, I am so sorry you and your family have to go through this.  You will akl be in my thoughts and prayers.  I truly hope it has not spread and that she has the best possible prognosis
  • That's not good news! I hope it hasn't spread!
    Cara, married 05.14.05 Leyla Marie, born 01.11.07 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am so sorry Betty. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and I hope that her surgery goes well.
  • I?m sorry to hear this Betty! I hope that it didn?t spread?

My mom too was diagnosed with uterine cancer when my brother was 4 so?16 years ago ? she was 28 years old.

They laser-burned her lining wall because they thought she was too young for a hysterectomy.  And she was fine! I?m praying for the same turnout for your mom!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10766;94/st/20100202/n/Mia+Rose/dt/6/k/0005/age.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • I am so sorry.  Your family will be in my prayers.
  • So sorry to hear this :( Hugs to you and your family.
  • You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.  (Hugs)
  • I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

• ((((big hugs for the goldenprincess family))))?

Left, Right
  • I hope it hasn't spread... You and your family will be in my thoughts!
  • Oh no.  I'm so so very sorry.  :(
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (sGpn)

• I am so sorry Betty. I hoping for all the best for her. I'll keep your family in my prayers.
  • So sorry Betty! I hope that once she has her historectomy all will be fine.  Thinking of you guys!
  • Oh Betty I'm so, so sorry to hear this!!! My thoughts and prayers are with your mom, you and the rest of your family at this difficult time.
    Proud SAHM to Gwen, 08/10/2008 and Gabi 11/26/2010

utm_source=sahm&utm_medium=ubb&utm_campaign=badges"][img]http://images.thenestbaby.com/badges/tb_sig_sahm.gif [/img][/url]
  • Oh no, I'm sorry, that must be so scary! I hope the hysterectomy gets it all. Take care.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry! :(  I hope that you have better news out from here from the surgery etc.
  • I'm so sorry your mom and your whole family is going through this. I know how scary it is when a parent has a serious illness. I am praying for you and wishing for all the best for your mom.