Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Best baby item purchase you have made?

I would be a basketcase curled up in the corner without the bouncy seat. ?I don't think I would ever get a second to myself if I couldn't bounce the baby to sleep for her naps. ??

I don't know what I'll do when she grows out of it. ?Don't get me wrong she loves the bumbo to watch the action and be in the room when I am cooking. ?But the bouncy is what saves me for a couple hours everyday.?

?

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/35mekjq.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/vkuma.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Best baby item purchase you have made?

• I wish Ruari would still go in the bouncy.  I remember when I could shower when she was awake...now, no longer.  I loved my swing too...I just wish they made it in my size =)

Right now it's my baby gates....man they save my life =) 

• The fisher price swing.  Both DC have loved it so far.
  • Our swing was passed down from my sister - it was a lifesaver for about 4 months. Also, the swaddle me wraps and sound machine - absolute genius. They helped extend DD sleep to 4 hours stretches at a time when she was waking up every 1.5 hours.
  • This week I would say it's the Twilight Turtle nightlight. It's made such a huge difference at bedtime.

So many things have helped tremednously along the way though.

Cara, married 05.14.05 Leyla Marie, born 01.11.07 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Sleep Sheep. Naps went from 20 minutes to about an hour or more

Yes, that bouncy was a lifesaver. I could mouthkiss my SIL for giving me hers (and yes Sammy they outgrow having to nap in there - I swear Dani lived in hers for months 2-4 or so).

• image MikeysNattie:

Sleep Sheep. Naps went from 20 minutes to about an hour or more

So it was worth the purchase? I meant to ask you about that and totally forgot!