Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Attn: If you do NOT want to be on the cheat sheet...

Please say so here.  And I'm going to hold off on sending it to anyone until tomorrow night to make sure anyone can put their wishes in for not being included on it.  (Totally understandable - FYI, the list only includes first names, no last names - I didn't have the interest or the energy to try for those.)

Thx!  Also feel free to post in this thread if you still do want to be included - most of you are now, but I'm sure I'm missing a few, including any lurkers. :)

Again, my email is [email protected] - that's if you'd like me to send you a copy of the list - just email me and I'll reply - tomorrow night.

Waiting for some innocuous creativity... I'll let you know.

Re: Attn: If you do NOT want to be on the cheat sheet...

• I'd like to stay off the list.  Thanks!

Plus, I answer to pixy anyway IRL if need be.  :op

A big old middle finger to you, stupid Nest.
  • Not me, please. :)

TY! 

DD1, 1/5/2008 ~~~ DD2, 3/17/2010
  • I would prefer to as well. ?I think mostly everyone knows my first name but I don't want it going to those that don't.
    BFP #1 3.18.11 M/C 4.08.11 6w2d
    BFP #2 11.01.11 M/C 11.15.11 5w4d
    BFP #3 5.08.12 Beta #1 299
    DX PCOS 9.2011
  • Leave me off please.  Thanks!
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • How is this going to be distributed? I'm find with my first name on it if it's not posted online (at least for the next month) and if it's only distributed to people who identify themselves.
  • image BCarp30:
    I would prefer to as well.  I think mostly everyone knows my first name but I don't want it going to those that don't.

Uh, then you might want to take it off the blog linked in your siggy, sweetie..

just sayin...

Potter the Wonder Doggie, and Todds_kid, Cooper :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Spirit of Power
    Eat, Drink, and be Keri
  • image todds_wife:

image BCarp30:
    I would prefer to as well. ?I think mostly everyone knows my first name but I don't want it going to those that don't.

just sayin...

Yea that I'm okay with but I don't know who would distribute the list or whatnot. ?I feel like that is in my control but a list isn't. ?If I'm making sense at al...sometimes I don't think I do. ?Well a lot of times, actually. ?

DX PCOS 9.2011
  • I dunno, as evidenced in the last week or two, ANYONE can find ANYONE on here. I'd be less worried about the list and more worried about what I post on here (which is why I'm now known by initials)
  • image BCarp30:
    image todds_wife:

image BCarp30:
    I would prefer to as well.  I think mostly everyone knows my first name but I don't want it going to those that don't.

just sayin...

Yea that I'm okay with but I don't know who would distribute the list or whatnot.  I feel like that is in my control but a list isn't.  If I'm making sense at al...sometimes I don't think I do.  Well a lot of times, actually.  

My comment sounded snotty on second reading Embarrassed..  It was supposed to be tease-y, not witchy..  sorry.. 

Potter the Wonder Doggie, and Todds_kid, Cooper :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Spirit of Power
    Eat, Drink, and be Keri
  • image todds_wife:
    image BCarp30:
    image todds_wife:

image BCarp30:
    I would prefer to as well. ?I think mostly everyone knows my first name but I don't want it going to those that don't.

just sayin...

Yea that I'm okay with but I don't know who would distribute the list or whatnot. ?I feel like that is in my control but a list isn't. ?If I'm making sense at al...sometimes I don't think I do. ?Well a lot of times, actually. ?

My comment sounded snotty on second reading Embarrassed..? It was supposed to be tease-y, not witchy..? sorry..?

I took it as tease-y, not to worry!!?

DX PCOS 9.2011
  • I don't mind be included. If people want to find me on here ok. lol. DH sees what i post most of the time & if people want to find me ... eh lol
    "Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?" DD 9/22/03 Our little sassypants! DS 4/10/10 My little man is growing so fast
  • Well, since my first name is my log on name anyway, I don't see any problem with being on the list.
    Robin
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12

Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

2014 Reading Goal: 85

• First name only I'm fine with - thanks!
  • I'd like to stay off the list please.  :)
    Mama to Lucy (7/06), Lexi (5/09), and Max (11/11) M/C 12/17/10
  • I'm going to opt out also please.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I would like to be off the list as well please.
  • Please don't put me on the list. Thanks!
  • I'll just be known as the four letter word that's my screen name for now please. Big Smile Danke
  • image AJP1226:
    How is this going to be distributed? I'm find with my first name on it if it's not posted online (at least for the next month) and if it's only distributed to people who identify themselves.

Sorry, didn't see this 'til this morning...

I'm only going to send it to Nesties who a) email me, and b) I can recognize as a Nestie.  If there's any doubt, I won't send it.

It also only has the following data:  Nestie name, and real first name.  Nothing else.

• No issues here. But I think you all know who I am anyway.
    [IMG]http://charliesweblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/dsc_9813-copy.jpg?w=452&h=800[/IMG]
  • I don't have any issues being on the list since my first name is in my username.
    imageimage
  • Bump - to make sure all the daytime Nesties see this.
  • I got to this late but please keep me off the list.

• I'd rather not be on the list either.  :)  I share my name randomly when it is relevant!