Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

::deep breath:: Thinking positive thoughts now...

Okay, after my little vent below, I need to start thinking positive thoughts about this reunion. One of my little nieces is coming so that will be fantastic, I adore my grandma more than life itself, and honestly, the place we're staying is lovely. Plus, I'm taking my riding boots so that I can go horseback riding while I'm there and DH wants to go visit some nearby caves, which should be interesting as long as bats don't fly in my face.?

Churchill Downs is also about 40 minutes away so we're going to take a little trip down there.

It's all good. I'm done complaining about my family now. Big Smile?

ETA: There is also wireless internet so I'll be able to stay in touch with all of my fabulous Nestie friends. Big Smile?

Re: ::deep breath:: Thinking positive thoughts now...

• i'm glad you wont let your mom ruin this vacation for you:-) i am sure everyone will be so excited to see you and K:-)

Have fun!

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/35cev4m.jpg[/IMG]
  • Well, you didn't mention wi-fi before.  That changes the whole situation.  Wink

PHOTOS REMOVED