Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**Moniejoy**

Hey girl, how are you doing?

Re: **Moniejoy**

• Been wondering that myself :-)
    Mommy to: Easton Ryan was born January 9, 2008. 7 lbs., 13 oz and 20" long! Mommy to: A sweet angel who went to heaven. Missed Miscarriage. Diagnosed 7/18/2011, D&C 7/20/2011. Found out at 11 weeks pregnant, baby passed at 8 weeks.
  • Hi.

I am doing well.  As well as can be expected anyway.  I have been keeping very busy trying to keep my life in order as well as all of my husbands affairs.  It's a full time job and I welcome the distraction.  I am just sick of certified letters, faxes and repeating the same story to everyone I have to notify.

I found a cute little apartment and move July 18th.  It's something to look forward to and I am kind of excited about positive change.  I just cant stay in the house any more, actually I cant stay on this side of town.

My friends have been amazing at keeping me busy and I realized that even though I am going through the hardest time in my life, I truly am blessed.

Since my husband was creamated I had to wait until the capsul and plaque for his final resting was ready before I can fully lay him to rest.  Everything is done and I have chosen July 15th as the day I finally say goodbye.  Right now he is with me here at home but I feel I am ready to lay him in peace.

This falls two days before my move and in a way I am glad.  I can start a new chapter in my life and start to celebrate his life instead of mourn it.

I miss him terribly and I didnt think it was possible but love him more and more each day.

I want to thank you all for the fun and entertaining posts.  It makes lurking something I look forward to.

I promise to be back in full swing one day.  Until then I will just sneak in the window and watch you post.

Thank you for thinking of me.

xoxoxo

BabyName Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh, monie, this post brought a tear to my eye.

I'm so glad that you are looking forward and working on celebrating the life of your husband. I can't even imagine what you have had to deal with, but it sounds like you have had a positive attitude and have been seeing the silver lining. 

Good luck with your move. We are all thinking about you and wishing you the best. 

image image image
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm glad your friends have been there for you, this is the time where you need them most and it's great you have that support.

I can understand why you want to move. Everytime I go over to my mom's now she tells us we can sleep in the master bedroom because that's now her guestroom but I just can't bring myself to do it. That was my dad's room and it's bad enough sleeping in my old room when I'm there.

I'll be praying for you. I know the 15th is going to be very hard on you and know if you need anyone to talk to any of us are only a few clicks away

*hugs*