Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WIAR: And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie

this book is amazing.  i hope to finish tonight.  it's super short, but i haven't had much reading time lately.  i neeeeeed to find out what happens.

Re: WIAR: And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie

• Oh wow, I remember reading that way back when I was in Jr. High. Excellent book!
  • It really is a great one!  I love Agatha Christie.  You should read Murder on the Orient Express next.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kpowkpow member
    Seventh Anniversary 5000 Comments 100 Love Its Name Dropper

image Smtih&co:
    It really is a great one!  I love Agatha Christie.  You should read Murder on the Orient Express next.

This is a coming-up pick for the club.

Can I marry them all?

• That was the first Agatha Christie novel I read.  I loved it.

Murder on the Orient Express is the December NBC pick.  It was July's but we changed that to Summer Sisters by Judy Blume.

• Love that one. Big fan of agatha christie.
    image image
    Izzy and Baby A ~ Adorable Punks
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I taught this book to a class of 8th graders during my student teaching experience and they all really enjoyed it, too.

I think the book starts out super slow, but once everyone starts dying, it's hard to put down! (morbid, I know!)?

• One of my favorites!  glad you are enjoying it!
  • image Smtih&co:
    It really is a great one!  I love Agatha Christie.  You should read Murder on the Orient Express next.

This is waiting at the library for me as a SuBC pick from the NBC book of the month!