Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Selfish, childish, obnoxious whine (RP)

*sigh* I feel awful even feeling this way, but only my fellow obssessors will have even the slightest bit of understanding (hopefully).

My gf was supposed to help me with an "in" on the set of Remember Me (you maybe remember me stupidity?!?) and she recently had some issues of a personal/medical nature that has prevented her even being at work, let alone help my crazy asss. So I see all these pix and want ONE thing more than anything in life (sad, but true) and I feel like it's ebbed away. PLUS the fact I'd have to cart my 2 1/2 yr old into the city now seems so foolish and he surely would want NOTHING to do with a crazy RP-sessed Mommy. But the pix from today just KILLED me - I mean Shiit!! They were 40 mins away ALLLLLL day.How the helll do these fans know where to nfind them every day?!?!?!  Go ahead - tell me how pathetic I am. I (think) I can take it. CryingEmbarrassed

Pregnancy Ticker
Birthday
image image image image

Re: Selfish, childish, obnoxious whine (RP)

• You aren't pathetic - that does really suck!
    Mommy to: Easton Ryan was born January 9, 2008. 7 lbs., 13 oz and 20" long! Mommy to: A sweet angel who went to heaven. Missed Miscarriage. Diagnosed 7/18/2011, D&C 7/20/2011. Found out at 11 weeks pregnant, baby passed at 8 weeks.
  • I feel for you.

I don't have an in and I want to cry every day that they are filming so close to me too.  I was going to send a photo in to be an extra, but they only wanted New York City residents...Crying

I make myself feel better and say that if I am meant to meet RP then one day I will...and by meet, I mean actually meet him and maybe have a conversation, in a normal situation...not stalk and chase after for a brief 2 second moment to be pulled away by security guards.

Cool

~ Started Dating: March 1, 1999 ~ Engaged: November 9, 2002 ~ Married: October 10, 2004 ~ Beautiful Daughter Emily Born: March 1, 2007 (On her DUE DATE!!) ~ Beautiful Daughter Abigail Born: October 1, 2010 ~ Birthday Birthday
  • The secret? on location vacations. Has tons of set details. To be honest, the fan girls are a bit scary. They have stopped my friend and me from both showing up.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers