Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

GTA: news story for Baby Led Weaning

I got an email from a group that I am a part of (Diaper Free Baby)... maybe you would be interested, or know someone who did this. I don't know anyone who's done this... but you might.

Hi there,
Is anyone interested in speaking with Andrea Gordon, who is the Family Reporter at the Toronto Star? Her email address is "agordon at thestar.ca" Please email her directly and say that you heard from Carol.

Here is a cut & paste of her email to me:

"I am doing a story on baby-led weaning, i.e. skipping the pureed food stage and going straight to finger foods starting at 6 months or so. We are looking for parents who have gone this route and also hoping to find a wee one who is in the early stages of doing this so we can take photos and video. I thought I'd check with you in case you know anyone. Any help much appreciated. I'm hoping to do the story for next week.
All the best and many thanks,
Andrea