Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I'm Baaa-aaack!!!!

And I have tons of work to catch up, but had to pop on and say Hello!!!! You ladies have been busy. My iphone broke on my second day of vacay-I dropped it and the screen cracked-though the phone still works, no internets, so I missed all of your busy-ness-booooo.

Florida was wonderful. My friends house is AMAZING, and all we did was lay around the pool and read and relax. We only went to the beach for a few hours one afternoon-the pool was just too nice to leave. I am covered in bug bites, and I am sooo sleepy as I had to get up at 5:30 this morning to come home. I am sad it is over, and that I am already at work-Big Booooo!!!!!!

Re: I'm Baaa-aaack!!!!