Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Interesting

Dermatologist Is Father of Michael Jackson's Kids

Though Michael Jackson was wed to Prince and Paris' mother, Debbie Rowe, their biological father is Arnold Klein, Jackson's L.A.-based dermatologist and Rowe's former boss, multiple sources confirm to the new issue of Us Weekly.

"He is the dad," says a Jackson insider. "He and Debbie signed an agreement saying they would never reveal the truth."

Though neither Rowe nor Jackson ever confessed to their kids' true lineage, she did admit in 2002 that she carried his children as a personal favor (and would not confirm that the marriage was ever consummated).

"I said, 'Let me do this. You need to be a dad. You have been so good to me,'" Rowe -- who met Jackson when she was a nurse's assistant in the 1980s -- has said.

Re: Interesting

• As if these kiddos are not going through enough.......
    [IMG]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii128/smailey18/ryadditeacups-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii128/smailey18/macismile-1.jpg[/IMG]
  • Craziness but I kinda knew that was coming when you saw how distinctly white the kids are.
  • Is there an article you found this in?  I"m just curious 'cause now ppl at work are asking me to see.

• image WIbdgrwife:

Is there an article you found this in?  I"m just curious 'cause now ppl at work are asking me to see.

I found it at usmagazine.com.  Us Weekly is reporting it.  Thats the whole article though...I think.

• Ha, I figured that. Like Katt Williams said....."how can Michael Jackson put his black p*nis in a someone and come out with kids that have blonde hair and blue eyes?"

• image pinkdaph_o_dils:

Ha, I figured that. Like Katt Williams said....."how can Michael Jackson put his black p*nis in a someone and come out with kids that have blonde hair and blue eyes?"

Haha!  So true!

I wonder why he didn't have bio kids?  It would be interesting to find out!

• Are you kidding! All I can say is WOW... I hope a SMART judge gets this case and can see past the BS and do what is BEST for these kids.
  • Wow!!! My heart goes out to those kids as they have lost the only parent they had, (biological or not). Im sure he loved them as much as they loved him.