November 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I'm a dork...

So I just updated my status on Facebook as "MOVING TO CHICAGO IN A MONTH!" or something like that, and nobody said anything. (You know how you can "comment" on people's statuses?)

So I'm like being all dramatic to DH, like, "WTF, nobody cares I'm moving back. Come to think of it, nobody EVER comments on my statuses in general."  So I was like "What's wrong with me, am I a bad status updater, am I one of those people with annoying status updates that everybody hates? Am I awkward?"

So DH goes on his facebook to check all my past statuses to see if they're bad and he couldn't see any of them from his account! I probably update my status every other day or so and for the past six months, nobody has been able to see them but me! And thus, no comments. Stick out tongue

So now I feel better. And I know I'm a HUGE nerd and you all don't have to tell me. Wink But it makes sense why I posted exciting things, like "I GOT MY MBA!!" and there was nothing but the internet equivalent of crickets.

Re: I'm a dork...

• Yeah, I was just about to say, I never see anything from you. LOL!  Glad you have been updating yourself for 6 months with friendly reminders though. Wink
  • LOL.....I should check if we're friends on FB so I can now keep track and comment on your status updates!
  • LOL... i thought i gave it a thumbs up....I remember reading it!

But atleast you know what's going on in your life!!

• LOL! 

And YAY for moving back to Chicago soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image ninersdodgersgirl:
    LOL.....I should check if we're friends on FB so I can now keep track and comment on your status updates!

Ditto!

image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Haha, that's pretty funny.  I don't think I've ever seen a status update from you either.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • So exciting!!! 
  • image flip_flops:
    Haha, that's pretty funny.  I don't think I've ever seen a status update from you either.

My BFF said the same thing! I texted her last night to tell her what a big loser I am and she's like, "I just thought you didn't like to update it or were too busy or something." Sighhh. Wink

I hope EVERYONE comments on all my future status updates, lol.

• I remember seeing yours about moving to Chicago. I always notice Nestie's comments about Chicago and stuff because I try to remember who is somewhat near me (Indy)
  • Oh no! That stinks!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image Ceboardman:
    I remember seeing yours about moving to Chicago. I always notice Nestie's comments about Chicago and stuff because I try to remember who is somewhat near me (Indy)

I know, I'm glad you saw it b/c I fixed it!