Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: Did we see this? Re: verde

• Her Mom's right, she needs to seriously reconsider her life with this jackass. He actually gave her the "I'm an adult and I don't have to do what you tell me" teenager rant? Way to show her you're trustworthy jerkface.
  • I was caught on the "lie lie lie... You don't trust me!"  lol, of coruse she doesn't trust you - you're not being trustworthy!  I wonder if many women actually say this when their SOs pull these stunts.
  • I'd be inclined to give him a terse "ya think?" just before I started throwing crap at him. Does he even realize he's giving off the classic "I'm having an affair" red flags?
  • image ReturnOfKuus:
    I was caught on the "lie lie lie... You don't trust me!"  lol, of coruse she doesn't trust you - you're not being trustworthy!  I wonder if many women actually say this when their SOs pull these stunts.
    Exactly!  I responded to her, but who knows what good it will do.  Next we know she'll be on her announcing that she's PG.  Because THAT will make him change..... Tongue Tied

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• image EastCoastBride:
    Exactly!  I responded to her, but who knows what good it will do.  Next we know she'll be on her announcing that she's PG.  Because THAT will make him change..... Tongue Tied

Of course it will! Babies make everything better, just like wedding bands make people automatically mature. 

• Ugh.  What kind of answer is she looking for?  Basically, the responses have all boiled down to: if he's not acting on the up-and-up, it's probably not okay and you should stand your ground.

Yeah, she'll be on the first trimester board before you know it.  Do they already have one kid together, featured in her sig pic?

• That kid is her niece I believe.
  • Well, the follow-up has more info and a different tone than the first post I read about this.

He's going out with the friend alone after?  I don't understand the NEED, since they're already getting to hang out in a group,unless they just want to hook up.  Because what if other HS friend involved is like, "Hey guys, can we go too?" They respond no?  I think it's actually pretty f-ed up that they want time JUST the two of them.

If he isn't cheating already, he will be.  Soon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image RasberryBrainstorm:

Well, the follow-up has more info and a different tone than the first post I read about this.

He's going out with the friend alone after?  I don't understand the NEED, since they're already getting to hang out in a group,unless they just want to hook up.  Because what if other HS friend involved is like, "Hey guys, can we go too?" They respond no?  I think it's actually pretty f-ed up that they want time JUST the two of them.

If he isn't cheating already, he will be.  Soon.

I competely agree with this. He's being a jacka$$ and totally turning it around on her. Plus her mom was right, she needs to re-evulate her relationship with him.

• She needs to connect with Pinkglaze on TIP. Pinkglaze is divorcing her H after he had an affair with an old friend (or old GF) that started after they began e-mailing each other.
  • GBCKGBCK member
    Ancient Membership Combo Breaker

I was nodding vigorously to ECB's post.

Although...I was more interested in gajin's "

My husband is what you would call a "herbivore man", which is, basically, a guy who is far more interested in being friends with both guys and girls than he is scoring sex with chicks."

I think she and I have different thoughts on how you define the "grass eating boys" (click for article) as a Japaneese subtype