Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

3rd Anniversary Gift Ideas...leather???

Hello Everyone!

The 3rd anniversary gift is traditionally leather. Any ideas for a modern leather gift?

?

Thanks!?

Re: 3rd Anniversary Gift Ideas...leather???

• A new wallet? 

chart
    BFP: 6.13.11 - EDD: 2.20.12 - Natural M/C: 6.22.11 at 5 weeks 3 days

imageimageimageimage

• Shoes, wallet, belt.  My uncle used to make wallets and belts and would burn special images or names into them.  It was personalized that way.
  • Am I the only one who immediately thought S & M?  A collar, perhaps a whip, etc.
  • image snowday!:
    Am I the only one who immediately thought S & M?  A collar, perhaps a whip, etc.

Thank God. I thought I was alone. I thought of this immediately.

http://www.badgirlsmart.com/proddetail.php?prod=453655581

I've seen a lot of military surprise homecomings. It wouldn't work on me. I always have my back to the corner and my face to the door. Looking for terrorists, criminals, various other threats, and husbands.
  • MrsBPOMrsBPO member

image snowday!:
    Am I the only one who immediately thought S & M?  A collar, perhaps a whip, etc.

Nope.  You simply beat me to the punch.

Photobucket
  • Our third anniversary is coming up next week.  I just posted this question on TIP about a week ago because all I could think of initially were kinky things!

I ended up gettind DH a new wallet and belt per his request.

I *think* he is getting me a purse.  When we throwing out ideas I was like "Leather watch... wallet... shoes... or oooooooooh a PURSE!!!" And he laughed and said, "I can't believe your brain didn't go there right away.  That was the first thing I thought of."  I'm kind of a purse hound, and he knows that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I gave DH a personalized baseball (leather cover) for our 3rd.
  • That's such a great idea Renee&David. Very clever:)
  • How about a flogger?
  • Cattle hide.  Leather furniture.

nothing