Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Leakage??? May be TMI

I'm a newlywed who was a virgin when I got married. I was not expecting as much "stuff" to come out after sex. Before he pulls out, we have to get tissue to catch everything. Is this normal? TIA

Re: Leakage??? May be TMI

• well if you're really wet and he get his stuff all over the place..ya...
  • LOL yeah!

where did you think it went? 

its perfectly normal! 

by the way you live really close to me! im in Mira Loma. wher ethe 15 and the 60 meet! 

• yep. my work is right off the 60 frewway on etiwnada/van buren! my house is off limonite and archibald...small world huh =)

• oh! thats my exit! COOL! it is a small world after all! hahah!

• haha! very cool missdiana! crazy =)

so what high school did you go to?

• image ashleym909:

haha! very cool missdiana! crazy =)

Oh i went to high school in Norwalk Ca. John Glenn high. I moved to the inland empire after high school. What about you? 

My sister went to Santiago then tranffered to Buena vista (which is now lee polard high school) 

• Pretty normal....You can keep towels by the bedside or have him ejaculate somewhere else if it bothers you alot.  Other than that...not much to do about it...what goes up must come down.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image MissDiana:
    image ashleym909:

Oh i went to high school in Norwalk Ca. John Glenn high. I moved to the inland empire after high school. What about you? 

My sister went to Santiago then tranffered to Buena vista (which is now lee polard high school) 

cool..my fiance has family in norwalk! his cousins went to garh (spelling?) highs chool...i went to fontana high school in fontana. ive lived in the inland empire since i was 5...lived in fontana, moved to riverside after highschool in 2000, then to rancho cucamonga in 02, now we're in corona...

• Cool! yeah i know Garh (i dont know how to spell it either) lol

have you been on the nest long? im usually over at TIP but i come on s&r once in a while... 

• image ashleym909:
    image MissDiana:
    image ashleym909:

cool..my fiance has family in norwalk! his cousins went to garh (spelling?) highs chool...i went to fontana high school in fontana. ive lived in the inland empire since i was 5...lived in fontana, moved to riverside after highschool in 2000, then to rancho cucamonga in 02, now we're in corona...

Super crazy! I live in Norwalk!

• yes, it is normal. ?What goes up must come down.

If you don't want to deal with it then have him wear a condom.?

• image jtjc:
    image ashleym909:
    image MissDiana:
    image ashleym909:

i know i know..the other day i was driving down the street where you work..thinking about you...

oh that sounds weird. lol it was late and i was picking up my sis from our cousins house who lives in downey... 

when i passed by the street i was oh! jtjc works around here! 

• image jtjc:
    image ashleym909:
    image MissDiana:
    image ashleym909:

wow...crazy!!! its getting to be a much smaller world in here..lol

• image MissDiana:

Cool! yeah i know Garh (i dont know how to spell it either) lol

have you been on the nest long? im usually over at TIP but i come on s&r once in a while... 

ya, well since last july once i got engaged, then i heard of theknot, then found the nest..what about you?

• image MissDiana:
    image jtjc:
    image ashleym909:
    image MissDiana:
    image ashleym909:

i know i know..the other day i was driving down the street where you work..thinking about you...

oh that sounds weird. lol it was late and i was picking up my sis from our cousins house who lives in downey... 

when i passed by the street i was oh! jtjc works around here! 

Ooooh! You're stalking me!!! Haha jk! Were you on Firestone?

• Yep.. right there... by the stonewood mall... i think ill always think of you every time i pass by there... haha
  • ah! Stalker! Haha. I'm so sad because they're opening a Kohl's at the Stonewood mall in Sept! They wait until after I get laid off to open a Kohl's!!! It's not fair!!

• hmmm can you believe i stepped foot in a kohls for the first time this past sunday... its just like a mervyns!

lol 

• image MissDiana:

hmmm can you believe i stepped foot in a kohls for the first time this past sunday... its just like a mervyns!

lol 

Lol. We completely hijacked this thread! Sorry OP!

I love Kohl's!! I just never go because there's not one close enough to me.

• KaieneKaiene member
    10000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    Totally normal.  We try to get a tissue or TP beforehand so we're ready.  I also have to wear a light days liner for a couple days after.
    Visit The Nest!
    5 cats. 1 baby.Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, sex is a lot grosser and messier than you would think. Before I had sex, I thought it would just shoot up in there and stay there! Not happening...  You are perfectly normal. Keep towels/tissues nearby, and you can hold those under you and waddle to the bathroom if it's a big mess.
  • totally normal. have him wear a condom. its so much less messy that way. Smile

• image MissDiana:

LOL yeah!

where did you think it went? 

its perfectly normal! 

by the way you live really close to me! im in Mira Loma. wher ethe 15 and the 60 meet! 

i agree with missdiana !

• Lol, sounds just like our story! It took a few times before I just decided to try the tissue, life is much easier now :) I felt like we were weird since that isn't something you usually hear about! Glad I'm not alone!
    " Oh, how we danced on the night we were wed. We vowed our true love though a word wasn't said. The world was in bloom, there were stars in the skies, except for the few that were there in your eyes. The night seemed to fade into blossoming dawn. The sun shone anew but the dance lingered on. Could we but relive that sweet moment sublime. We'd find that our love is unaltered by time." ~Dubin BabyFetus Ticker imageimageimage
  • Totally normal...please don't resort to condoms though! Tissues should suffice.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We use condoms to minimize the mess.  I hate laying in the wet spot which is almost always on my side of the bed