Decorating & Renovating
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good HS reunion songs (for slide show)

I will be using

Green Day's "Time of Your Life" for the high school pics, but I need a song (or 2) to use  for the pics of people today.  Ideas? 

Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Good HS reunion songs (for slide show)

• 100 years by five for the fighting
  • I am the  QUEEN of sappy slide show songs... I do it every year for my graduating seniors and did one this year for my 20th. How long is your show? I'm digging through my files right now to see what I've got...

This is the Time by Billy Joel

Every Moment by Joy Williams (I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!! The chorus is so very powerful)

Lean on Me by Club Nuveau

Graduate by Third Eye Blind

How Far We've Come by MatchBox 20

Times Like These by Foo Fighters

Of course you should consider songs that were popular during your senior year of high school... that should bring back some memories.

If you need more ideas, just let me know!

OH... if you have roxio they have a fantastic music mixing program and you can mix the songs together so they form one long piece. Can't recommend it enough.

PhotobucketLilypie Second Birthday tickers