Phoenix Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

New (sort of)

Hi all. ?I've been sort of posting on the nest boards on and off for a while now and thought it might be fun to check out the Phoenix board. ?I live in north phoenix and have been married for 2 1/2 years. ?I'm an interior designer (ok, I'm an interior design intern - fake it til you make it, right?). ?I'm also the choir director at my church. ?That's kinda all there is about me. ?Just wanted to introduce myself so I don't get called a lurker !?image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: New (sort of)

• Welcome.  I live in the North Phoenix are as well, I think, still haven't fully figured out what is considered N Phoenix, I live near Tatum & Shea, just moved out her in late Nov.

I've got an unrelated questions.  I see that you are an interior designer.  My sister is a designer back in New Orleans where I am from.  She found me this bed that I want to order, but I have to have it shipped to a received and then they will bring it out to me, the manufactured won't ship it directly to me.  My understanding from her is that a received is kind of like a moving company, but mainly focuses on single pieces of furniture delivery and not an entire house.  Do you know of a company in the area that does this that you could recommend?

Thanks so much!

• Welcome! I live in North Phoenix as well...and also lived in New Orleans for a couple of years.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hello!  I just moved to the Phoenix area a month ago from California.  I also lived in Louisiana for a few years.
  • Hi! I'm also in the N. Phoenix area, though not from Louisiana... Welcome!
  • b2b - I'm just starting my internship so I'm afraid I don't have any recommendations for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic