Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Quick Question

I have *my* last name in my id name thing, which is not the FI's.  Is this okay?

I've just seen a lot of posts on this lately and was curious.  I don't feel that it violates any of the OPSEC rules because in no way is my name tied to the FI's since we aren't married yet, but I just wanted to throw this out there.

Re: Quick Question

• I think it would just depend on how you feel about it.  If you are questioning it, it may make you feel better. When is the big day?

Edit: Never mind, I just saw the wedding is in Oct.  

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • your last name is Smyth. I think you're ok. ;)
  • image mkemily:
    I think it would just depend on how you feel about it.  If you are questioning it, it may make you feel better. When is the big day?

I'm not too worried about it, I just don't want to break any rules.  Which it doesn't seem like I am, just wanted to double check!

We are getting married October 10!  It's getting so close and I feel like I haven't done a thing.  It's just not the highest concern on my list right now, you know?

I love your little siggy thing, it's so cute!  I FINALLY learned how to do one today!  Well, with LOTS of help from MrsSDSU!!

• image MellsBells:
    your last name is Smyth. I think you're ok. ;)

Haha, good call.  But, the "y" does add a little flavor..