Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Daycare Rec. in NW Omaha??

Anyone want to recommend their daycare, one that takes infants?  Preferrably within easy driving distance of 132nd and Fort.  Thanks!

Re: Daycare Rec. in NW Omaha??

• I have one. Let me pull the info.
  • We were going to use the Kid's Spot. I don't have the information right now, but I can probably find it. I know that she is licensed so you can find it on the Nebraska Health & Human Services site.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 493-9359--Liesel

lives in walnut ridge I think.  She had some openings in the past but not sure what she is currently taking.  If you call her say you got her name from the Twice As Nice Kids Consignment gals.  That will make more sense to her than the nest.  :-)

• Here's the Licensed Child Care provider listing for the state of NE from the HHS website...home providers and centers.

You should search by zipcode:

http://www.hhs.state.ne.us/crl/ChildCareRoster.pdf

• My aunt runs an in-home daycare where we send Elyse. ?She is on 132nd and Maple in Eagle Run west. ?I don't know if she has openings for infants, but you can give her a call. I know she will have some openings for the summer and is losing at least 2 in the fall to kindergarten. ?Her name is Jennifer and her number is 981-7794.
  • My DD's daycare (in-home) has an opening right now for an infant.  My DD has gone there since she was 12 weeks.  She loves Ms. Penny's!  Penny has had an in-home state licensed daycare for 25 years.  I reccommend her highly, and many of the people I work with have had thier kids there over the years too.  She's off of 120th and Blondo in the Park West neighborhood across from 24 hr. Fitness.  Let me know if you have questions or want her info...email me at lisarreynolds at yahoo.com.