Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Bonnie Hunt Show

Someone turned the tv on in the customer lounge. I can see/hear it from my desk.

I'm surprised the BHS hasn't been cancelled. I've never watched it but I thought she wouldn't last a week.

Re: Bonnie Hunt Show

• for reals! ?She should have gotten cancelled a long time ago! ?Who watches her?
  • I like Bonnie Hunt but I've never seen her show. Although when I signed Mary up for a contest for Parents magazine they said that a baby a week would be featured on the Bonnie Hunt show (not every baby but some). I wonder if they picked Mary if they would tell me.
  • I've seen it, and while I like how down to earth she seems, her show is kinda boring.
  • image MrsRebecca:
    I've seen it, and while I like how down to earth she seems, her show is kinda boring.
    Ditto! I TiVo it and don't know why. I only watch when someone I like is on. I havent seen Mary yet Kristy, and they just showed the babies the other day, I'll tell ya if I see her!
  • image Tifersue:
    image MrsRebecca:
    I've seen it, and while I like how down to earth she seems, her show is kinda boring.
    Ditto! I TiVo it and don't know why. I only watch when someone I like is on. I havent seen Mary yet Kristy, and they just showed the babies the other day, I'll tell ya if I see her!

:) Thanks!

• How funny, I just went home during lunch and when I turned the tv on Bonnie Hunt was on and I had the same reaction as you Brandy.
  • most.boring.show.ever.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers