June 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

E! News Special: J&K+8 Twisted Fate

Comes on tonight at 10:30. Hmmmm....

Re: E! News Special: J&K+8 Twisted Fate

• Granted I've never seen the show but I'm just so over them being EVERYWHERE and having her face and stupid haircut on every magazine!

But honestly I'll probably end up watching it on a rerun sometime...

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Here comes #2! BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagektjayne1119:

I'm just so over ... having her face and stupid haircut on every magazine!

LMAO! I agree completely!!

• Ugh, her haircut is awful. It wouldn't be quite so bad if that huge chunk weren't so thick and in her face constantly. I saw her on Rachael Ray a couple of weeks ago and her hair was so in her face that the audience only saw it.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagektjayne1119:

Granted I've never seen the show but I'm just so over them being EVERYWHERE and having her face and stupid haircut on every magazine!

TMZ referred to her hairstyle as a 'horrendous multi-level '80s female rapper reverse mullet 'do.' hehe

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagemah482:
    imagektjayne1119:

Granted I've never seen the show but I'm just so over them being EVERYWHERE and having her face and stupid haircut on every magazine!

TMZ referred to her hairstyle as a 'horrendous multi-level '80s female rapper reverse mullet 'do.' hehe

Yesssss haha. I think it's terrible! 

• Hmm I get off at 8:30 tonight.. Just in time to catch the show.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • I watch JK8 to see the kids. I am tired of them spreading their real life drama that was partially caused because of the tv show all over the place.

Granted, the media is writing these stories about them most likely without their permission but still. I am over them. They need to get divorced and end the show or stay together and end the show.