Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

More weather venting

OMG I am SOO sick of wearing wintery clothes and being inside and not seeing the sun.

I just looked at the weather report and 10 days out, still rainy and cool. BLEH.

Enough I say!

Re: More weather venting

• The weather it taunts me!

I have a windowed office - it's sunny  I walk outside It's COLD DAMMIT!

But I will say as I wore my wool coat - I sat for an hour in the sun and broke a sweat - I was shocked

Easter 2011

Largest selection of Halloween Costumes
  • Well, I do like the fact that it's nice and sunny and pretty outside my window, but I don't like the fact that I'm wearing a sweater on the last day of April.
    image"I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble." -John Wayne
  • Alisha

Now that you are divorced - have you thought about moving back to AZ?

Easter 2011

Largest selection of Halloween Costumes
  • laura, bite your tongue!

alisha, we don't want you moving anywhere!

image"I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble." -John Wayne
  • Ladies, I'm wearing a scarf and wool socks! (inside no less)

And of course showers are predicted for Saturday when I want to work on the veggie garden. Bah!

• I liked the sunny parts of the day, but then it got cold and rainy again. UGH! Its SO cold right now! And I'm really really sick of jeans and sweaters. I want to wear dresses!

I actually would never want to move back to AZ. I don't really like it there. I'd LOVE to live in Hawaii but I'm pretty stuck with this house for now and moving the dogs anywhere, especially Hawaii, is going to be quite the challenge so I'll be here for a while. And yes, I know about the quarantine but if you do things right you don't have to do it but that will take a lot of time and expense too. So again...here for a while for sure!

Really though, I'd have love to have moved just about anywhere especially right after we split up. It just wasn't and isn't feasible.