Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Holy crap, DSW has my wedding shoes

And they are on sale for $35. Is it bad that I want another pair since I know mine will eventually get too dirty to wear?
image"I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble." -John Wayne

Re: Holy crap, DSW has my wedding shoes

• LOL!! I still have never worn mine again and I love them. They were just cute strappy light blue sandals so they should be wearable but I've never really had anything to go with them. I should find something.
  • I'm sorry is that really a question? Should you buy shoes??? Halloo yes you should buy them.
  • I have two pairs of my wedding shoes,  I love them and I knew I would want to wear the hell out of em, so I got two pairs =)

• Mrs Kiltlifter, will you come clean my house please? Yours sounds all dreamy cleany!

I clean as needed but try to keep things picked up throughout the day. Unless I'm falling down tired I can't go to bed with dishes in the sink and I hate the feeling of an unbed in the morning (granted right now the bed is unmade, but I had an early meeting this am).?image?

I'll do the heavy cleaning on the weekends usually, things that involve a mop and bucket, etc. I changed the sheets 1 x per week and do laundry a couple of times a week, generally on Thursday so I can fold during the Thurs TV night line up.

Whenever I start cleaning ALOT my husbands asks if I'm about to start my period and it's funny but generally he's right and I am. Must be some weird hormonal thing.?

?

• Ok, so clearly that post was not intended for your question. Ooops! Didn't mean to hijack your question. And it won't let me delete it.?

• LOL Fitzfern! I was wondering...

No problem, I'm thrilled for the amusement. And my house needs help too.