Entertaining Ideas
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

small bottles of wine in a bouquet of flowers

Have you ever seen this?  I saw a picture awhile ago and thought it would be a good idea for a bach. party that I am going to and now I can't find it.  The bottles are the really small ones that are maybe a glass worth of wine.  Have you made this or seen this?

Re: small bottles of wine in a bouquet of flowers

• i havent seen this but it sounds like a great idea!!! im sure it would be the same as the bach. ones with condoms...as in just sticking them on sticks and adding them in but if you find a pic of one i would love to see it!
  • Ditto PP. I think it sounds like a super cute idea. I'll look around now and see if I can find anything like it.
    My Ovulation Chart image BFP #1 8/25/12 EDD 4/28/13 Blighted Ovum, D&C 9/20/12 at 8w6d. I'll always remember the first one. My baby Grace. BFP #2 12/26/12 EDD 9/5/13 Come on, rainbow baby!