Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**Val**

we must be the only ones slacking off at work today. I think between the two of us we have done about 85% of the posts today Smile

Re: **Val**

• Tell me about it!! lol!
  • The worst part is that I am on three message boards right now! Well, I was on 5, but was just lurking.
  • BIP: Val: are you just extremely low on work? when do you work like in the morning or maybe in the afternoon. I know I spend about the first hour checking email, blogs, and boards before I dive into work.
    imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest image
  • Right now it is a little slower, but not by much. I finish my work and then log on. I get random assignmetns during the day and complete them too. I don't have a "routine" to follow every day.
  • Too funny. I am going from this board. To ETSY browsing. And reading some of the blogs I found yesterday.
  • What's hard for me is that I set me schedule as in when I do a lot of things and that can be bad. I will not be in the mood to work and will do say to myself, oh i will do it tomorrow. So not good!
    imageimageimage

• That can be bad....it can lead to procrastination! I definately have deadlines, and that helps keep me focused. I usually complete everything way ahead of time. Honestly, I can finish my work in half a day, but that would only be 20 hours a week. I need to work at least 30 to keep my benefits...which is really the only reason why I work to begin with. : (

My boss is in town today, so I "should" be busy with her with training later, but she is super busy,as always!

• I hear you on the benefits issue.
    imageimageimage

• Working 20hrs would be really nice. We have been on OT so I have been working 10hrs a day 5 days a week.

Luckily I am about to switch departments. So my schedule will go back to 8hr days and I will get off at 1.

That's why I have so much time. My last day is tommorrow. So there is no work right now and can't start any new projects since I wouldn't be able to finish them anyway. And everything is already ready for my replacement.

• I would love to start early and get off at 1!
  • It's perfect for us since DH works nights. He watches DD in the morning and I watch her at night. Plus it still leaves me a lot of time in the day to get errands and other things done.
  • I like starting earlier at 7. I am so not a morning person but it is definitely worth it when I get off at 3.30!
    imageimageimage

• right now I am getting off at 3:30 as well but I am also going in at 4:30. So by the time I get home all i can do is just sit and let DD run around me creating chaos.

I can't wait till next week when it will just be 4:30-1. I'm use to getting up early now so that part doesn't bother me too much.