Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Sorry to be Debbie Downer, but

I went to the doctor yesterday for my follow up and posted on my blog.  Thanks to those of you who have been so kind with comments and support.  I just REALLY haven't ever been through this kind of stuff and am definitely not used to being this not in control.  I really do appreciate it. Left Hug and a Drinks
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yes,I'm smiling...I'm a marathoner!
Bloggy McBloggerson
CO Nestie Award Winner-Prettiest Brain-Back to Back!
2011 Bests
5K-22:49 10K-47:38 Half Mary-1:51:50
2012 Race Report
1/1-New Year's 5K-22:11
2/11-Sweetheart Classic 4-mile-29:49
3/24-Coulee Chase 5K-21:40
5/6-Colorado Marathon-4:08:30
5/28-Bolder Boulder 10K

Re: Sorry to be Debbie Downer, but

• Answers sometimes don't make things better for us just easier to understand.  I've thought so much about you and never having been there, I have no words but I've got great ears so call if you ever want to just vent or cry.  You've done it for me, I'll gladly return the favor anytime.  BIG HUGS!
    If the family were a fruit, it would be an orange, a circle of sections, held together but separable - each segment distinct. ~Letty Cottin Pogrebin
    Married Bio
  • Tara-  I am so so so sorry that this happened.  I am glad that you have an answer now, and I hope that you are comforted by that.  I am so sorry that you are still having to deal with this now.

Left Hug   Zombie hugs. Right Hug

• sending you Left Hug's...i hope and pray that things will get better for you and your DH, I can tell that you have a wonderful DHBig Smile
    [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/35cev4m.jpg[/IMG]
  • I am sorry Tara, I am glad that you were able to get some comfort and I hope your levels go down quickly. I will keep sending good thoughts for you and your family
  • I'm so sorry that this is happening; I hope that everything gets better quickly, and I'll be thinking about you and DH. 
  • I'm so sorry Tara.  I understand so many of your feelings.  I don't know how it will be for you, but for me the tissue part was the absolute worst part of my mcs.  It is such an emotionaly difficult thing.  As trite as it sounds, it will get better in time.  I will be sending lots of prayers that your numbers go back to normal very quickly.  Big hugs.

~Alyssa~
    Isabella and Caitlin
    Wheee!
    Our Blog
  • My heart goes out to you, Tara.  I am so sorry.
    I Need Coffee!!!

noah.zach.cole

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10732;130/st/20120630/e/we+move+back+to+Florida/dt/-2/k/cf6b/event.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • I'm so sorry Tara. I hope your hcg goes down very quickly and you can be back on the horse (so to speak) very soon.
  • I'm so sorry!  Right Hug
    Melissa ~ DS Ladik
    image image image
  • I'm so sorry you had to go through that. *hugs*
  • Chemo? ?Good God! ?In all of my years on baby boards, I've seen many molar PGs, but never one that resulted in chemo, so I'm going to hope that it's some rare weird thing that you can avoid. (very scientific, huh?) ?I'm sorry you're going through all of this. ?:( ?

?

It's not quite the same, but with the secondary infertility people have been making me CRAZY saying things like "at least you have Owen." ?I don't know if you've heard that gem, but it sounded like maybe you have from your post. ?Yes, I have a son I love. Yes, I'm greatful for him. No, it doesn't make going through this any easier or make mourning the loss of the baby I plan for each month any less. ?Just wanted to sympathize with that sentiment because it makes me want to punch people in the face!

• I'm so sorry for all you're going thru. ?I'll definitely be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I'm so sorry.
    [IMG]http://charliesweblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/dsc_9813-copy.jpg?w=452&h=800[/IMG]
  • d.fd.f member
    I am so sorry!

DS 09/08

i-QrTjQpv-L.jpg</p

• Tara - I am so very sorry for this whole mess. Sending lots of prayers that your HCG levels go down.

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lots of hugs--I hope everything ends soon & you are able to move on.  It's all very familiar to me unfortunately.  Sounds like you have a good support system & that is great.  Take care of yourself. 
    AKA Carol*Brady! IHO my upcoming 10yr Nestiversary--Back to old screenname. My own Marsha, Jan & Cindy... image Designing a Life Blog
  • I can definately understand where you are coming from. Knowing why I don't think necessarily makes it easier. For me the tissue part was the hardest thing to deal with. I too couldn't stand the thought of being reminded every week for a blood draw just what happened, so I was probably not the smartest but I chose not to go. I went back to the dr after my cycle started again normally & had a blood test done then. For me the thought of being reminded every week was just too much & my dh was deployed about 2 weeks after the mc, so it wasn't an option for me to deal with at that time. I am praying for you, for peace and strength.
    "Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?" DD 9/22/03 Our little sassypants! DS 4/10/10 My little man is growing so fast
  • Hugs Tara! Your blog made me tear up. Take care. If you need anything please let me know. I know you don't know me THAT well but I'd be happy to do whatever I can to help. Even offer more nail polish to the girls. :)
  • I am SO sorry you are going through this.  Lots of prayers and juju coming your way.
  • :: BIG HUGS :: and Drinks  Drinks

PHOTOS REMOVED

• i'm really sorry, sweetie.  hugs!
    mary ~ wife est. 06.18.05, mama est. 07.30.10 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Tara - my heart just breaks for you and Jesse.  I will hope and pray that things turn around quickly, that the levels drop to zero, and you have a successful pregnancy when you're ready to try again.  Big huge hugs!!
    Photo by: Ann Goldenberg

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2gvmvqb.jpg[/IMG]

The Holbrook House
  • I'm so very sorry Tara.  I have been in your shoes and I know how hard that is every time you go to the bathroom or get poked with a needle.  That constant reminder is the absolute worst part.  My hcg took some time to go down so try and be patient is the best advice I can give.  Hugs and Drinks!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Left HugLeft HugRight HugRight Hug
    Mom to Adelyn 02.08 and Jude 09.10

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    M/C 09.30.11
  • I'm so sorry.  I hope your levels go down quickly.  I am sending good thoughts for you and your family. 
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/209j7kh.jpg[/IMG]
  • I'm so sorry! <<hugs>>  I hope only the best for you and your family as you move forward.
  • I am so sorry Tara. I am praying for you!
    Robin
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12

Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

2014 Reading Goal: 85

• Left Hug

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO