Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Ugh, I feel so disgusting and ugly today

Aunt Flo's about to pay a visit so I am feeling bloated and my skin's all oily and broken out. I feel so ugly! I hope the haircut and color on Saturday turns me into a breathtaking goddess.?

Re: Ugh, I feel so disgusting and ugly today

• Ugh dont you hate that? Hair appts definitely help! I was feeling pretty gross the last few weeks and my cut and highlight made me feel 100x better
  • Ugh I hate those days. *hugs*

I got a new cut today (hacked about 7-8" off) something I've been DYING to do for over a month.  The bulk and weight of my hair was driving me nuts. My hair stylist decided to spike my hair like Alice Cullen's, only, I look no where near as cute as a fortune telling vampire. Confused  Although my head does feel 10lbs lighter with all of the bulk and weight lobbed off. That alone adds a spring in my step. Yes

• Yesterday I woke up at 7:30, and I have to leave the house for work at 7:40, so no shower time, and I felt soooooo gross and disgusting all day.  I hate that!
  • image layla1704:
    Ugh dont you hate that? Hair appts definitely help! I was feeling pretty gross the last few weeks and my cut and highlight made me feel 100x better

I know, a nice fresh cut and some highlights usually makes me SO much better about myself! I can't wait! Big Smile

By the way, your hair looks amazing!! I LOVE how you look with blonde hair! So sassy!?

• image safy:

Ugh I hate those days. *hugs*

I got a new cut today (hacked about 7-8" off) something I've been DYING to do for over a month.? The bulk and weight of my hair was driving me nuts. My hair stylist decided to spike my hair like Alice Cullen's, only, I look no where near as cute as a fortune telling vampire. Confused? Although my head does feel 10lbs lighter with all of the bulk and weight lobbed off. That alone adds a spring in my step. Yes

LMAO!! I bet you look way cuter than Alice! Wink?

• image babylove483:
    Yesterday I woke up at 7:30, and I have to leave the house for work at 7:40, so no shower time, and I felt soooooo gross and disgusting all day.? I hate that!

Oh no! I hate it when I don't have time to take a shower!?

• image melandkeith2008:

image layla1704:
    Ugh dont you hate that? Hair appts definitely help! I was feeling pretty gross the last few weeks and my cut and highlight made me feel 100x better

I know, a nice fresh cut and some highlights usually makes me SO much better about myself! I can't wait! Big Smile

By the way, your hair looks amazing!! I LOVE how you look with blonde hair! So sassy! 

Thanks! I know a lot of people liked it darker but I just didnt feel like "me".. if that makes sense! I feel so much better about myself now. Bizarre!

• image melandkeith2008:

LMAO!! I bet you look way cuter than Alice! Wink 

LOL, I wish! But thanks anyway. :)  Actually, when I decided I wanted to chop my hair off, I started out wanting a look like Alice's in the movie, but I really hate growing out bangs so I decided against it. 

I ended up going with this:

but with longer bangs still. (I had past the shoulder length hair that had very very little, out grown layers in it.) So it's long in the front, short layered in the back. DH teases me and said I got a reverse mullet.  Stick out tongue  I swear it looks NOTHING like a mullet though. I just really hate growing out bangs so I just assume not have them in the first place.  Plus they make my forehead breakout when it's hot and sweaty. :(

• image safy:
    image melandkeith2008:

LMAO!! I bet you look way cuter than Alice! Wink?

LOL, I wish! But thanks anyway. :)? Actually, when I decided I wanted to chop my hair off, I started out wanting a look like Alice's in the movie, but I really hate growing out bangs so I decided against it.?

I ended up going with this:

image?

but with longer bangs still. (I had past the shoulder length hair that had very very little, out grown layers in it.) So it's long in the front, short layered in the back. DH teases me and said I got a reverse mullet. ?Stick out tongue? I swear it looks NOTHING like a mullet though. I just really hate growing out bangs so I just assume not have them in the first place.? Plus they make my forehead breakout when it's hot and sweaty. :(

I love that cut! I bet you look amazing!?

• Days like that are the worst!  I'm sure you'll feel better after your cut/color.

I Need Coffee!!!

noah.zach.cole

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10732;130/st/20120630/e/we+move+back+to+Florida/dt/-2/k/cf6b/event.png[/img]
    [/url]