Trouble in Paradise
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Who killed the board?

It doesn't usually die this early!

Re: Who killed the board?

• I was thinking it was just my computer! Sad Well this sucks!
    TTC#1 Lap #1 Jan 2009, Lap #2 April 2010, Lap #3 April 2011, Clomid cycle #1 Twin A&B born January 19th, 2012!
    [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/afasue.jpg[/IMG]
  • I'm here, but I'm a "working supervisor" today. As if I don't really work any of the other days that I'm here rather than at home. Can't quite figure that one out, but ok. How r thangs with you today?  
  • I know!

::twiddles thumbs::

What can we do to shake it up?

• My life is pretty boring.  So boring, in fact, that the only thing I can think to talk about is the fact that I went to Walgreen's to get some hand sanitizer for my DS to bring on his trip to DC and they were completely out of every single antibacterial item.

How's that for killing a thread! LOL

• Oh Noez!!! However will Martini's DS stave off the swine flu?

Click me, click me!
  • Martini - that's crazy! I can't wait to get to LAX tomorrow and laugh at all the people getting on planes with face masks on.
  • image mgmooney:
    Martini - that's crazy! I can't wait to get to LAX tomorrow and laugh at all the people getting on planes with face masks on.

Its really annoying how people are over reacting. If people actually washed their hands (the right way) and used common sense, that would likely be enough prevention.

TTC#1 Lap #1 Jan 2009, Lap #2 April 2010, Lap #3 April 2011, Clomid cycle #1 Twin A&B born January 19th, 2012!
    [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/afasue.jpg[/IMG]
  • image hindsight's_a_biotch:
    Oh Noez!!! However will Martini's DS stave off the swine flu?

Well, I had planned on getting him some to bring with him prior to this whole swine flu thing.  You know...the whole touching stuff a million other people have touched and then stuffing his face with chips or candy without washing his hands thing.  I didn't even think that people might be so crazy as to buy out Walgreen's of all of it's antibacterial stuff!

• Although, I am a little worried because a kid was sent home from school with symptoms and can't come back until they have a note from the doctor stating that he doesn't have it.  I don't want DS to get it...especially since he's got his DC trip next week that I paid big $$ for.
  • Martini, I was teasing all the peeps who bought out the antibacterial stuff, I promise. I figured you were buying it for DS because he needed it in general, not because of the swine flu scare. I know you aren't a paranoid crazy.

Click me, click me!