Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**mcshee2be**

Just wondering what ever happened with that situation with your STBX FIL and the email that was sent?  Did you pursue it at all? 

Re: **mcshee2be**

• Hey!

Actually, I discussed things with my ex.  He brought it up and asked if I had gotten the email.  I said yes we got into it a bit, and I let him know that I was grateful to his father for giving me more "amo" to use in court.  

He shut his foul mouth pretty fast.

I have not pursued it past that point.  Since then I have not heard from X-FIL and my ex has been tolerable.  By that I mean he does not spout off his mouth any more.  Silent and miserable, but I'll take it over the constant torrent of viciousness prior.

I think he is getting it.  Not in the ways I wish he would but, getting it none the less.  I wish he would see how it damages his son, and make changes.  But he won't.  However he sees how this could really hurt HIM personally and so he has adjusted his attitude.

I monitor Bright.  After visits.  Watching to see if I can see anything.  He seems okay.  So for now.  It remains.

I know it is not perfect.  Maybe not ideal.  But, it is what it is.