Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Kindergarten in Denver Metro question...

Sunny's lunchbox post has me wondering...is Kindergarten generally full-day or half-day around here?  DD's school is full-day but I don't know if that is typical.
AKA Carol*Brady! IHO my upcoming 10yr Nestiversary--Back to old screenname. My own Marsha, Jan & Cindy... image Designing a Life Blog

Re: Kindergarten in Denver Metro question...

• Half day.  Full day programs usually require tuition for half of the day.  Some schools have full day for free, and some were in line to get funding for it before the economy tanked and more infamous budget cuts happened.
  • For the public schools up here that I know of, you can either do Monday AM & then Tuesday & Thursday full days. Or Monday PM & Wednesday & Friday fulldays. Most of the schools also offer a kinder enrichment program which is a different classroom and a different teacher (it's also a little less structured) that you pay for to make it "full time."
    -ashley & jake-
    TTC #1 since August 2008 -
    C/P - May 2009 - - M/C @ 6w1d Feb. 2013
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/28wgjdc.jpg[/IMG]

Est. June 2008 - Vail, CO