Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I say RoadTRIP!!!

Are you wondering where the stars of New Moon will go to after they finish their work in Vancouver and Italy for the Twilight sequel? Jaunted has roundup of what some of the stars will be up to after they?ve finished their New Moon duties?
  • New York City. Robert Pattinson, who plays the 104-year-old virgin Edward Cullen, will be shooting the romance ?Remember Me? directed by Allen Coulter (?Hollywoodland?) and cowritten by ?Rachel Getting Married??s Jenny Lumet. What to tell your folks: You just really want to get into art, and where better to experience the art world than the galleries of Chelsea? Alone?
  • Chicago and the ?burbs. Kellan Lutz (Emmett) will be shooting the new ?Nightmare on Elm Street? in the sleepy suburb of Barrington, Illinois ? and they could need some extra scared teenagers! What to tell your folks: You?ve landed a sweet part-time job at the Taste of Chicago. Even if they think you?re faking it, how will they ever find you at the city?s biggest food fair?
  • Vietnam. Jackson Rathbone (Jasper) will be shooting ?The Last Airbender? for M. Night Shyamalan, in which he plays a stubborn teenage warrior opposite ?Slumdog Millionaire??s Dev Patel. What to tell your folks: Ooh. This is a hard sell! But there?s always the ol? volunteering-to-boost-your-college-application excuse. Just make sure you actually volunteer somewhere so you have something else to talk about.

Re: I say RoadTRIP!!!