Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]ot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Today I look...

Fat.

Yesterday I looked skinny.

The scale hasn't changed.

I love & hate that sometimes my self-image is dictated by my mood. Sometimes I feel great and thus think I look great. Today I feel like crap and I think I look like crap. Don't you just hate it when that happens?

I think it's the rain, and the time of the month, and my stress level at work, and the fact that I haven't seen my hubby since Sunday and that we had a minor argument last night on the phone. This just stinks. I want the next 48 hours over already!

Re: Today I look...

• Perhaps you should spend some time focusing on your positives....the great things about you that don't change.

Because having that kind of body image is not good for you mentally...and that will translate into bad things physically.

• image Ajknightfan:

Perhaps you should spend some time focusing on your positives....the great things about you that don't change.

Because having that kind of body image is not good for you mentally...and that will translate into bad things physically.

Actually... it was a vent. Sorry for not calling it out as one. I am very happy with my body 95% of the time, I took up running 9 weeks ago and now I'm going 12 miles a week! Big Smile I guess I'm just having a bad mood day and needed to get it out of me.

• I have struggles with this too. It can even be the difference between the morning and that afternoon! Being bloated or eating too much are the most frequent culprits so I try to eat slow and eat only until I'm satisfied. But sometimes, you just have those days...that's what sweatshirts are for! :)