Cincinnati Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

carpet remnents?

I want to buy some carpet remments for our hardwood floors.  They need to be at least 8x10 and I want something cheap enough that I don't care if the dogs destroy them (otherwise I'd get good area rugs).  Anyone know of places to get remnents?  Home Depot & Lowes sometimes have them but thier pieces can be huge, like 20 feet long, and I don't want to try to cut anything.  I really don't care if I have to go someplace in Cincy to find something.
Visit The Nest!baby development PitaPata Dog tickers image

Re: carpet remnents?

• We bought a remnant for our office downstairs at Dalton, GA carpet outlet on Dream st. in Florence. 
  • Just realized you're in Dayton.  I would check with some of the carpet stores in town and see if they have any.

Good luck.

• I haven't needed to look for carpet remnents, but I would call up a few stores to see if it's something that they carry. The stores I can think of off hand in the Dayton area are: Buddy's Carpet, McSwain Carpets and The Carpet Store.
  • If you decide to have dinner with your parents off the Tylersville exit, there is a place in the Target plaza that has carpets.  We got remnants last year.  They were willing to cut something to size for us.

Simply Floors
    7584 Voice of America Ctr Dr, West Chester, OH?
    (513) 342-1181?

Not sure if this link will work but you can try it.  Good luck!
  • I don't care so much about going to Cincy b/c we're probably going to have to borrow a truck from a family member- and they're all down there!
    Visit The Nest!baby development PitaPata Dog tickers image
  • Interweave carpets are the cheapest.Its off Glendale Milford rd past St Ritas.      (513) 772-2229 10500 Taconic Ter
    Cincinnati, OH 45215