Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: Something to read...

• of course its "easy" to give kids already prepared food, but being a parent isn't always about taking the easiest route.

this is a sad story.

• I don't even know what to say about this.  It's actually not that hard to figure out what to feed babies that age - just look at the jars of baby food on the shelves for ideas.  And it is easy to have prepared meals all the time, but it's not that hard to prepare stuff yourself.  I feel so bad for her children.
  • Sure it is easy to give kids already prepared food...I suppose I do, execpt I make all of RJs food and freeze it then I just take it out in the mornig put it in the fridge and heat up in a pot for his meal. 

It is hard work being a parent and of triplets sure, but there is always downtime in a day. 

This is super sad.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • That?s just wrong, those poor babies. 6 months is not a hard age to figure out food, I mean come on! At 2-3 when they?re picky, maybe?

That is just setting them on a path for disaster health wise ? look at the example they have to follow. It?s sad?

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10766;94/st/20100202/n/Mia+Rose/dt/6/k/0005/age.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • Indifferent

so.pissed.off

Can't child authorities get involved somehow? Some people shock me.

• 'I feed my babies vegetables every Sunday"

Are you frickin kidding me??  That's all I have to say about that... stupid *ahem*

Kristin & Dave

Happy Easter

My Blog

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers