International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

My house is dirty...sigh.

I have been so tired and excuse-y lately about some basic things like dishes, laundry, and basic pick up, not to mention all of the 'official' things to do on my list before we move.

...I think this is my official "suck it up Princess" post before I drag my sorry ass off to clean.

Re: My house is dirty...sigh.

• You know what? You have a toddler to look after, you're pregnant, and you have a move to plan. Trust me, you have plenty of excuses for slacking off a bit regarding housekeeping! I would just make use of those random bursts of energy that seem to pop up every now and again when you're pregnant. All my chores get done on my 'productive days', after which I am exhausted and have to recuperate by doing nothing for 2 or more days. Take it in stride - things will get done, I'm sure of it! And, hey, maybe your DH will get so tired of the dishes or laundry sitting there, that he'll chip in ;-)
  • Vivjek, we did just that!  I had burst of energy, did the dishes, and DH dried, lol.  We are now down one at least, though my cat is still asleep (I kid you not) on a giant pile of N's playthings and clothes on the couch.  Another day, another chore, I suppose.  But now I can make muffins in the morning.  Thanks for making me feel less guilty!
  • you're welcome! that's what we're here for :-)